What Is CES?
CES Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation Sleep Aid is a U.S. it-approved treatment for insomnia,depression, migraine, neurosism and anxiety consisting of pulsed, low-intensity current applied to the earlobes.
How CES works?
CES Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation Sleep Aid stimulates the brain to produce serotonin while lowering cortisol (the stress hormone). gently stimulate the brain to produce serotonin and other neurochemicals responsible for healthy mood and sleep.enables the brain to produce serotonin naturally while improving the brain's ability to regulate the limbic system. Proven in multiple published studies, the device is cleared treat depression, anxiety and insomnia, as well as chronic pain when used on the body.
How It Works for Pain (Chronic pain / Migraine)
The sensation of pain is transmitted through your body along billions of nerve cells that are specifically designed to transmit pain messages through electrochemical signals. Our electrotherapy device uses a microcurrent waveform effectively modulates the signals within the cell to provide significant pain relief and pain management without medication.
1. Please firstly make sure the device battery has power.
2.Clean the skin of earlobe thoroughly with mild soapy water and moisten it to strengthen the conductive mausoleum.
3.Connect the ear clip electrode into the main unit ll.
1. Please cla mp one side of the ear clip connection line to the bilateral anterior lobe acupoint: Ear lobe acupoint
2. Long press Power button to turm on;
3. Short press"+"key to enlarge the power of treatment; Short-key for down power;
4. Short press power button to begin the treatment,at this time the screen time dispiay countdown from 15minutes;
5. If suspension of treatment is needed,press power key,long press power key to end treatment.
Treatment recommendations of insomnia treatment 2-3 times a day, 15-30 minutes each time.
Interval should be more than 3 nours betweern each treatment.
10 days is a treatrment course.
1-2 days break before a new treatment course.